[Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on nations/leaders Was: historic

To: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Cc: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>, dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on nations/leaders Was: historical background on wonders
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:52:01 +0200

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:08:50AM +0200, Mathias Hasselmann wrote:
> Tomasz Wegrzanowski wrote:
> > Please, no.
> > National histories are all lies, damn lies and propaganda. :-(
>
> I believe, if we are careful texts written for FreeCiv could
> be relatively truth: Since we live in different countries we are
> hopefully not infected completely by the same propaganda...

How many non-Estonians wrote History of Estonia ?
In some cases it will be difficult.

> But, as I believe to know you Thomasz, you believe that
> Holocaust was neccessary and there were no concentration
> camps (KZ)...
>
> ...since you are biased by propaganda apparently common in Western
> Poland currently, I do not think we both have to talk about that...

Of course there were no KZs.
I was in Auschwitz last week,
but this doesn't make me believe that Auschwitz exists. ;-)
Wake up and stop flaming me.

( And don't use more German-only abreviations like KZ,
  they are generally unrecognible to non-Germans )