[Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders

To: Marcus Punjabi <marpun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders
From: <dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:16:28 +1000 (EST)

Sure... 50/50...
In alphabetical order?
Also how do you intend to incorporate it into Freeciv? Ie-Help menu?
To get information, what do you intend to do? Look through encyclopaedia?
cause everything will have to be rephrased.
How bout we both just do one sample on each and see who it look or
sumpting?

Ahh well.. yeah im very interested to see this done not so much important
in real game play terms... but very important if we wanna market (not sure
that is the right rerm here) ourselves with the rest of the civ market
(Not sure this is 100% correct... but you get my drift ;))

Keep in touch, Tell me what you think...

Darth_bob