[Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders

To: dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders
From: Marcus Punjabi <marpun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:34:21 +0200

You'll start now? In your previous email you told me that you would like
to help me...so it would be good if we co-operated and syncronised our
work. Shall we decide which wonders to write backgrounds about? 50/50
should be fine. How about, say, not more than 20 lines? Or is it too
little?

keep in touch
/Marcus

--
Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubtly so.
 -- Ford Prefect