[Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders

To: marpun@xxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on wonders
From: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 15:02:47 +0200

> So my suggestion is to write a historical background on the different
> Wonders (in the Help menu) - and I can do it personally.

This would be great - others have asked for it, too.
But I wonder if the online Help system would be the best place
to put it: it is not very easy to maintain.  It would be nice
if the content could just be a website (which can be on the local disk)
to be used by an existing WWW browser.  xchat uses this; it can
launch a WWW browsers for its documentation; if I have time I will
investigate how easy it would be to add this feature to civclient.

--
Reinier Post