[Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on nations/leaders Was: histori

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: historical background on nations/leaders Was: historical background on wonders
From: Martin Christensen <factotum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10 Jul 2000 23:03:09 +0200

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Martin> About the country would be great .. Hey are we realy building
Martin> a interactiv history book?

No: we're gathering the pieces of the puzzle, and with each game we
assemble them as we damn well like. :-) Any extra information only
adds to the colour and detail of the game... all the niceties.

Martin