[Freeciv-Dev] historical background on nations/leaders Was: historical b

To: dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] historical background on nations/leaders Was: historical background on wonders
From: Mathias Hasselmann <Mathias.Hasselmann@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:51:51 +0200

dnh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This has been suggested.. and it would be nice =)
> Feel free to do it.. or at least some of it (perhaps in the wonders
> section of the help)
> Marcus.. I would love to help you do this... mail me if you want to go
> ahead..

When I saw the beautiful flags of some nations I never
heard about I asked myself if there should not also be
some information about the nation's and their leaders
histories.

This information also would reduce my scruples about the
inclusion of one German leader - discussed on the list
before. If there is some historical background about
the leaders some people probably hesitate to use the
identity of this leaders...

Ciao
Mathias
--
PGP: 1024-Bit DSA: ID 55E572F3, 1024-Bit RSA: ID EAAF7CF1
WWW: http://www.informatik.hu-berlin.de/~hasselma/