Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civil Disorder or CIVIL DISORDER?

To: freeciv dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Civil Disorder or CIVIL DISORDER?
From: "martin.mcmahon" <martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:38:32 +0100

Hello Richard just checked the civI book on this and is says"if one or more of
your cities are in disorderfor two turns there is a CHANCE each turn
thereafter that a revolution may occur." so you can keep ur goverment even
after 3 ,4,5 turns with a town in uproar.the most I have seen is 4 before I
was for the chop.:).

Regards
--
E-mail : martin.mcmahon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail Pager 07713442670@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chat on #Rabble  uk3.arcnet.vapor.com port6667
see http://rabbled.cjb.net

Get Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org

Member of G.A.U.G (Glasgow Amiga User Group)
gaug-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx