Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2000:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fog of war

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Fog of war
From: John-Marc Chandonia <jmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 16:24:49 -0800

One issue before this goes into CVS:  please add "fog" graphics for all
current tilesets.  I playtested the patch last week and noticed it only worked
with the default tileset, but I prefer the older tileset because it is
larger.

Also, it would now be very useful to have a unit movement command from
the old "empire" game:  auto-patrol (the unit keeps moving over a
pre-set course, like goto, but repeating).  This could be implemented
as some sort of advanced goto.  If I have time, I'll think about this
some more and write up a patch.

JMC
--
John-Marc Chandonia (jmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)              We're everywhere...
Cohen Lab, University of California San Francisco       for your convenience.