Re: [Freeciv-Dev] More flexibilty - was Fantasy Modpack

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] More flexibilty - was Fantasy Modpack
From: Per Mathisen <permath@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 11:07:34 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 28 May 1999, Jules Bean wrote:
> A more flexible approach, of course, would be to embed a simple
> interpreter...

The big problem with extending the buildings ruleset, apart from being a
lot of code to write (for somebody who is not yet very proficient with C),
is that I have to pay a lot of attention to speed issues, in particular as
regards the AI. That pretty much rules out an interpreter, I am afraid.

Yours,
Per