Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fantasy Modpack

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fantasy Modpack
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:44:04 +0200 (MET DST)

Mark Nettle wrote:

> I mentioned earlier that I was planning on making a Fantasy modpack.

Definitively a very good idea !!! Why did I dot think to this myself ?
(ok, Alex, keep cool, you already have enough work to do...)
However, there are a few things I can't figure out:
- Are you sure you could do everything you plan without changing the
  code itself ?
- Do you realize you'll have to draw lots of new units ?
- Is the "6 colors Magic-like theme" compatible with Freeciv's rulesets?

I hope you can handle this and bring us some fresh air in the Freeciv
world.

Regards,

Alex