Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for diagonal rail connection...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Suggestion for diagonal rail connection...
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:55:48 +1100

Trent Piepho wrote:

>  I'm not much of an artist, but maybe a
> special tile could be drawn that doesn't look as cluttered as what gets draw
> now for tiles that have full roads.  That would probably go a long way toward
> reducing clutter around cities.

My new road/rail tiles were drawn with an eye to having things
less cluttered.  What do people think of them?

(http://msowww.anu.edu.au/~dwp/freeciv/patches/roads_dwp1.xpm;
either copy this over you data/default/roads.xpm or create
a new dir data/dwp, put this in data/dwp/roads.xpm, and start
the client with "-tiles dwp")

(Someone suggested the rails were too dark to see clearly...)

-- David