Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: better easy mode

To: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: better easy mode
From: Raimar Falke <rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:33:44 +0100

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 09:07:13PM +0000, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:
> I didn't test the patch, but I found the bug!!

Good. Than you may can explain me these:

apply the patch, load the game and press return. You should see:

  2: Siedler (13, 41) wants city at (14, 37) with want 267, distance 6066 moves

You should also get prints which indicate that any move of the settler
is !sane and the move costs are 255. Even to its known direct
neighbour. Any ideas? I suspect generate_warmap but won't touch it.

        Raimar

--
 email: rf13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security.