Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: October 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: better easy mode

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: jpopl@xxxxxxxxxx, Freeciv AI development <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: better easy mode
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:06:14 +0000 (GMT)

1. I agree that aifuzzy in this particular instance is wrong.

2. I disagree that aifuzzy is bad in general.  It is quite useful for
one-of decisions (but not for something that was decided earlier and/or
will be questioned again and again).

3. I like the patch (and only gold to AI thing) lots.  I am not totally
convinced that the reported bug is fixed by this patch, so it needs
testing, preferably by the person who's seen the patch before.

4. Once testing is done (and I'll try doing it myself if I have time
today), I will commit the patch (even though it implements new features ;)

5. Any objections?

G.