Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: April 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: README.AI

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: README.AI
From: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 17:05:06 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Mike Kaufman wrote:
> > Raahul-
> >
> > could you repost that draft? It should probably be discussed and
> > committed.
>
> As far as I remember, my draft was the last. Attached.
>
> Needs an updated section on Amortize, otherwise I think it is fine. Who
> wants to have a go at it?

Would be nice to have a go at it.  The changes I'd do:
* French spacing
* Writing up the amortization section (largely speculation)
* Separating "Thing to be fixed" into "Things needing fix" and "things
worked upon" (the latter to include plains and diplomacy.  What else?).
This prevents new people from spending their time on projects which are in
a half-finished state already.
* Maybe add some speculation on how to change choice struct (should it go
to "want" section or "idea space"?).

Please signal which of the above I am free to add/change.

Best,