Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: Ideas for June Meeting?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Ideas for June Meeting?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 23:48:35 -0500

I haven't got around to putting the side panel back on.  It was so handy
to lay extra parts on and so it never made it back to the side of the
case.  I am thinking about moving the tuner to another pc to be the
back-end and make this pc the front end.  The current pc is high-end
enough to where it should handle the load fine, but I have another case
that does a better job of cooling down the cpu that this case does.  I
will also run the memory test.
~Anne