Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: Debian is great!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Debian is great!
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Feb 2004 12:27:07 -0600

Welcome back James, we were wondering what happened with you.  I really
want the group to stay together and working toward a common goal,
learning more about linux.  Your comtributions and ideas are greatly
valued as well as John Gorzen's.  I am coming from a windows background
and trying to learning more about linux, but I many times feel that I
don't know enough about any linux topics to have any relivant
contribution for a presentation.  I'm just trying to learn something new
everyday about networking (either with windows 2k or
linux/apache/mysql).  If I can accomplish my goal of learning more about
linux with the group, then I will stay, otherwise I will have to move
on.
~Anne