Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: February Meeting topic?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: February Meeting topic?
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Feb 2004 22:20:23 -0600

A friend told me that he uses webmin to manage the debian & windoze
boxes also.  I wonder if it would tell a person what ports are open on
the windoze box, like trojans running amuck.  He has been trying to
configure squid-guard to block porn sites on his servers.  Sounds like a
good idea for an ISP to do, if that is what a group of customers want.
~Anne