Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: February Meeting topic?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: February Meeting topic?
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 03 Feb 2004 20:56:49 -0600

Do you have any experience with webmin?  I have seen it work, but I
don't have it setup to manage my computers yet.  From what I understand,
an IT manager can manage all the boxes with this web format, unix,
linux, and windoze.

I would like to find out more about debian.  I really like debian and It
has been rock-solid stable.  ~Anne