Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:50:31 -0600

1) SpamAssassin and Norton A/V aren't even capable of runing on the same
system, as they don't run on the same OS.

2) You can use SpamAssassin with Clam A/V (or other commercial AV software
that works with *nix), thus avoiding the need for Norton all together.

I have a few people paying me to do spam filtering for them.  (I grab theri
mail via POP3, filter it, then they fetch it from me via POP3)  If you're
interested in such a service, I could do it for you, too.  But you are a
geek (at least geeky enough to be on this list), so there's no reason you
shouldn't be able to do it yourself :)