Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:56:18 -0600

Arnold -

Thanks for the input.. as I did not know that the "Southwind.net" email
address was still a good address.. since most everybody that I use to email
at "Southwind.net" has changed ISP's over the years.

From a follow up email from K. White.. they [WeatherLab] got close to 100
virus emails last night alone.

FYI-1: following [at the end of the reply] is the emails header that had the
virus and maybe with your knowledge you can help track down the infected
machine?!?

FYI-2: If you really use email address of: "abcjr@xxxxxxxxx" you are in my
spamers filter due to the fact that about four weeks ago somebody tried to
send me a virus with your email address as the from!?!  My filter is set to
allow 'TO' or FROM' "@ACLUG.ORG" to pass through and gets storted to its own
email inbox. I thought that it was a MADE UP email address due to what
seemed like random letters.

FYI-3: DEC2955 = December 29th, 1955.. my birthdate..

--David