Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:28:26 -0600

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:22:47PM -0600, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> geeks, and don't really care where their bill comes from.  If they can still
> get online and check their mail, most are happy (enough) to stay with
> SouthWind/OneMain/Earthlink.

Last I checked, a couple of months ago, when you signed up for Earthlink,
you could choose what e-mail address you want: earthlink.net,
mindspring.com, onemain.com, southwind.net, etc.  I don't know if they may
have discontinued that now.  But in any case, it was possible for people
with no connection to Kansas to have a southwind.net address.

-- John