Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx, David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>, Kevin White <kevin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:36:45 -0600

Lovely.  I remember when someone spoofed my e-mail address and caused me =
400+=20
mailer-daemon e-mails a day!

Yes, *@southwind.net is still a valid address.  Both Earthlink and OneMai=
n=20
kept them around so people didn't have to change their e-mail address aft=
er=20
the merger.  As of yesterday, my parents' southwind.net e-mail address st=
ill=20
works, but I really do not know how long they plan on keeping that featur=
e.

Jesse