Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: "Jonathan Hall" <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:22:47 -0600

When you have 22,000+ customers to begin with, "most everyone" leaving still
leaves the possibility for several thousand people to continue using their
southwind.net addresses.

Even so, I'm not sure how accurate it is to say that "most everyone" has
left.  Most geeks probably have... but most SouthWind customers aren't
geeks, and don't really care where their bill comes from.  If they can still
get online and check their mail, most are happy (enough) to stay with
SouthWind/OneMain/Earthlink.

-- Jonathan