Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WeatherLab virus
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:37:49 -0600

Jonathan -

I have tried a number of different spam filters.. but when running with
Norton A/V on my current system the two of them combined slow down the
system so much.. I would rather have Norton A/V protecting my system so I
just ended up using the basic filters in MS-OutlookExpress.. which does just
as good a job as the spam filtering software/services once it has been
set-up.

--David