Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Small Summary of What was decided

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Small Summary of What was decided
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 23:46:48 -0600

I don't yet know the details of what happened. All I know for sure is that it
wasn't confined to just the website, but also the mailing lists and the other
domains that are hosted at the same place.

> I assume you will fill us in on what you John discussed about the
> website....At the meeting on Monday.

There's not much to tell at this point. What John had said and intended to mean
wasn't what I understood.  That's one of the drawbacks of dealing with someone
in email rather than face-to-face.

It's much like the story of two blind men meeting an elephant for the first
time.  One's perception of reality is going to depend a lot on which end one
comes across first. The man who meets the hind end first thinks this is an
enormous creature that seems to go on forever.  The man who meets the trunk end
first finds a creature that starts out small and gets ever larger as you go
along. Both have thier reality, but neither has the entire picture.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx