Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Small Summary of What was decided

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Small Summary of What was decided
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 17:20:12 -0600

One thing to remember is that the local list is archived at
http://www.complete.org/mailinglists/archives/ so it's not as if you
couldn't read it even if you aren't coming to meetings. It's just that any
post by a non-member would have to pass the moderators first. It only seems
fair that someone on the other side of the globe (and we have/had such
members) shouldn't influence what happens at the meetings.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Secretary & Website Maintainer - info@xxxxxxxxx