Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Saturday Sale

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Saturday Sale
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 22:23:54 -0600

One thing we talked about at the meeting, that we forgot to mention here
is that the Saturday Sale is filling up and it sounds like they want us
to pay to be there. With us being put in a smaller and smaller corner,
and the only people coming buy are ACLUG members, we think its not worth
having people spend all Saturday there, to sell no cd's

So thank you for offering to help, but get better and sleep in on
Saturday, I plan to