Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [aclug-L] Small Summary of What was decided

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [aclug-L] Small Summary of What was decided
From: Matt Pankratz <mattp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:45:53 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for taking the time to provide this information Clint.  I sincerely
appreciate it.

Was there anything deceided about the required frequency of visits to maintain
membership status?

I'm VERY interested in a list that would focus on the business application of
Linux solutions.  And, if this requires that I drive down to ICT and hand my
email address to someone, I'm willing to do that.

Matt Pankratz
http://www.mattyp.net