Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next meeting. (I am finally fed up.)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Next meeting. (I am finally fed up.)
From: jvanbeber <jvanbeber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:49:51 -0600

man, don't give up completely, I almost did. I still use windows myself,
but I'm not giving up the linux box. Even though I don't know exactly
what I'm doing, I learn something new every day. So don't just give it
all up because of someone else's remarks or bcause it frustrates you. It
isn't that hard!!!! I would gladly work with anyone to try to learn more
or make the whole thing easier.
                 James