Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Reactions to the following?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Reactions to the following?
From: "John Alexander" <johnalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 14:03:06 -0600

No need to, it runs fine for me under WINE. My honest impression and gut
feeling is that Linux won't take off for the average joe/joan until the
install matches Windows '9x in simplicity, with all the inherent
assumptions. But then, do we all want our OS to be making all of those
assumptions for us?

ja