Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: _[aclug-L]_Re:_Reactions_to_the_following?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: _[aclug-L]_Re:_Reactions_to_the_following?
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:16:14 -0800 (PST)

Alan Cox was the one who said that he would leave if RedHat
was purchased by AOL.
http://asimov.lib.uaa.alaska.edu/linux-kernel/archive/2002-Week-03/0083.html

But, apparently that doesn't matter because CNET just
reported AOL isn't buying RedHat.
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-819578.html?legacy=cnet&tag=pt.msnbc.feed..ne_8551983

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/industry/01/21/aol.red.hat.ap/index.html