Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Reactions to the following?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Reactions to the following?
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 21 Jan 2002 16:17:04 -0600

A closely guarded secret, (so don't tell anyone). Is that AOL is talked
to purchase ACLUG.

The current offer is a case of Mountain Dew and a Britanny Spears
poster.

We're asking for an additional case of Diet Mountain Dew, and  Sarah
Michelle Gellar's home phone number. (We'd settle for just the case
though)