Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Why Linux will win and Micro$oft will lose

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Why Linux will win and Micro$oft will lose
From: "Dustin" <dustin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:39:00 -0600

What I have seen so far in the news is about security vulnerabilities being
published by the security community.
I still haven't seen anything about Linux being outlawed, as that is
impossible, considering it is free speech to publish source code.
Dustin
that for now we have that freedom.  James G. told me that there is a law
being proposed that for computer security, that its proposed plans are
to outlaw linux.  I will check to find out more details.  James said
that he found this on one of the linux news sites about a week ago.  Has
anyone heard anything about this?  ttyl ~Ironrose