Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: High-speed server access

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: High-speed server access
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:27:21 -0600

I really don't know how SWB goes as far as quality of service &
connectivity.

If their Internet service is like their telephone service, I'd stay away
from them, tho.... :-)

If what Steve says is accurate, Southwind will probably be offering ADSL
within 3 months, so you probably wouldn't realize any savings at all by
switching to SWB right now...

--
Floppy disk tip #1: Never leave diskettes in the drive, as the data can leak
out of the disk and corrode the inner mechanics of the drive.  Diskettes