Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Newbie Partitioning Questions

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Newbie Partitioning Questions
From: Jim Rosencutter <rosencut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 16:12:48 -0600

Actually, Jeffrey, I understood what you meant the first time!  (The one
big partition is referring to pre-Linux install.)  I guess what I was
trying to confirm was that Win95 won't see any of the Linux stuff;
therefore my CD-ROM (now drive G:) won't get pushed back a letter or
two, requiring me to reinstall the Win games my son runs off of CD.

Thanks.

Jim