Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Cannons attacking ships?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Cannons attacking ships?
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 23:46:27 +0200

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Gregory Berkolaiko wrote:

> Make it Coastal I, Coastal II & Coastal III.

I don't like idea of building sth. 3 times. Maybe better idea is paying for
upgrade of this building? I quest it should work for City Walls to because is
strange that you build it's ones and this works so long. Can you imagine
A1M1 Abrams having problems with Cities Walls from 2000BC? And I think name
'cities fortyficanion' sound much accurate. And I don't see resaon why 'City
Fortyfication' doesn't help agains see units? Maybe Cities Fortyfication
shuld cost 1GP/turn but it should help also against warships. Maybe not for
all game (after that you have to buy costal def.)

Costal def. and Barracks and Cities Fortyfications should works in similar
ways (in costs).

--
  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański         HTTP: www.larryn.prv.pl
          LarryN              E-MAIL: niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx