Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2003:
[Freeciv] Re: Cannons attacking ships?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Cannons attacking ships?
From: Wawrzyniec Niewodniczanski <niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:27:32 +0200

On Fri, 2 May 2003, Per I. Mathisen wrote:

> [...] Also,
> bombardment should only be against ground units - against sea and air
> units it is just silly.
>
>   - Per

It isn't 'full' true. Check operation "Crossbow" (I'm not sure)-- bombarding
French Fleet in Northern Africa, after this brave country fell down upon
Hitler Army. British Fleet attack ship in ports. But of course it's not
usuall situation and in rules we can forgot about it.

--
  Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański         HTTP: www.larryn.prv.pl
          LarryN              E-MAIL: niewod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx