Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2003:
[Freeciv] loading a game

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] loading a game
From: phillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 16:33:33 -0700

To whoever:
        I can get the civserver to load a game exept it crashes once it is
loaded.  It does something like this:

This is the server for Freeciv version 1.12.0
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org/
0: Did not find required token: entry_name
0:   file "civgame-2617m.sav.gz", line 2335, pos 0
0:   looking at: '2: Now accepting new client connections.'
0:   original line: '2: Now accepting new client connections.'

        Is this because there are options that I need to have preset in order
for the game to load properly?  Your help would be appriciated.  My e-mail
address is phillip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Phillip