Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: May 2003:
[Freeciv] Sorry (Was: Re: Re: Cannons attacking ships?)

To: Britton <fsblk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Gregory Berkolaiko <Gregory.Berkolaiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Horkan <horkana@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Sorry (Was: Re: Re: Cannons attacking ships?)
From: Ilkka Lehtoranta <ilkleht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 22:30:13 +0300 (EEST)

Huge apologies for this empty posting. I was supposed to press C^C, *not*
C^X.

But what I had in my mind was having some specialized military units.
Like land mines against non-armoured units (riflemen etc), sea mines
against ships, antitank gun (weak against infantry in). But this is really
bad idea and I was about to cancel my post, not send it.

  Ilkka