Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: freeciv server setup question

To: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Sean Bickel <sbickel@xxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: freeciv server setup question
From: Mark Metson <markm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 02:46:29 -0400 (AST)

> On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 03:37:31PM -0600, Sean Bickel wrote:

> > What happens with freeciv server now if a player gets disconnected?
> >
> > The only thing I would like to see is where a player can reconnect if he
> > drops.

You can already set the server to wait for disconnected players. The -q or
--quitidle commandline parameter sets how long a game with no-one
connected will wait for connections, and the command /set turnblock 1
sets turn-blocking mode, in which the game turn is not advanced until all
players have finished their turn, including disconnected players.

BB
MM

--
Got a website? Get 10,000+ hits a day FREE...
http://makemoney.knotwork.com/10000hits/