Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2002:
[Freeciv] Re: freeciv server setup question

To: <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: freeciv server setup question
From: "Sean Bickel" <sbickel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:37:31 -0600

I guess play by mail isn't quite what I am thinking of. You still connect to
the server to play, but just when its your turn. You don't mail the turns
and moves from player to player you just mail them a notice that the game
can't continue till they finish their turn.

What happens with freeciv server now if a player gets disconnected?

The only thing I would like to see is where a player can reconnect if he
drops. What would be nice is if the game can send an email letting a player
know everyone is waiting on them to finish their turn.

Sean Bickel