Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12271) RFC: allowing more players

To: bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12271) RFC: allowing more players
From: "Lo'oris" <looris-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:29:03 -0800

Il giorno 16/feb/05, alle 18:53, Benoit Hudson ha scritto:

> Am I the only one who wants lots-of-player games?

i'd theorically want a illimitated-number-of-players game.

i say theorically because i can't imagine really being able to gather
30 people, so this limit isn't so much oppressing.

if AI was more flexible and could use different strategies for
different AI players, instead i'd be happy to play large games like
this.

> Is anyone interested in helping development?

i'd help as i can: playtesting and such things.
--
ci vuole gente leggera e con la predisposizione a fare cose stupide per
motivi futili.

Lo Sito ---> http://looris.ath.cx/~looris