Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12272) President of the World

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12272) President of the World
From: "Lo'oris" <looris-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:16:35 -0800

http://www.freeciv.org/index.php/Per_on_rules
I red Per's document and i found it really enlighting.

It points up a lot of problems and some possible solutions, more or
less difficult to code or even to implement theoretically.

But i noticed that one of these could be easily solved.

> The last third of the game should either be kept challenging by making
> available high risk and high gain options for the losing parties, or
> dropped entirely by forcing surrenders or allowing easy victory when
> one player becomes so strong that it is unlikely that anyone else will
> win.

This sounds like Master of Orion 2: the elections for the president.

Would it be hard to implement it? Would it be good to the game?

Let's say that the United Nations wonder starts these elections, and
that these elections are based both on population, and on culture
(whatever we decide it is). I like it.

--
Lo'oris un SemidioElettrico che quando parla evoca tsunami
assassini,tristemente cavalcati e domati da Polli di silicone,Pirati

Situs: http://looris.ath.cx/~looris