Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12271) RFC: allowing more players

To: bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12271) RFC: allowing more players
From: "Lo'oris" <lo_oris@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 06:17:11 -0800

Il giorno 25/feb/05, alle 11:21, Per I. Mathisen ha scritto:

> In any case, the difficulty has little relation to the number of AIs,
> but
> to the degree they cooperate.
>  [...]
>
> If you want, I can make a patch for such a difficulty level AI, where
> the
> AI starts with twice the startunits amount of units and researches
> faster.

well, my two cents are saying that the first approach would sound
nicer: having multiple AIs that cooperate well is far better than
having a single AI that cheats more.

i understand that it is harder to code, though.

--
Lo'oris un SemidioElettrico che quando parla evoca tsunami
assassini,tristemente cavalcati e domati da Polli di silicone,Pirati

Situs: http://loorisnet.altervista.org

 Sponsor:

 Piacere di guida, sicurezza, comfort, scopri le nuove Renault, clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3254&d=25-2