Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11477) gen imprs

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11477) gen imprs
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 21:07:02 -0800

> [cazfi - Sat Dec 18 16:39:16 2004]:
>
>   While I had genimprs4.diff applied in order to see context of your
> changes, I did some minor changes.

Thanks!

>   In addition to changes I made, I think that these changes should be
made:

>   - can_player_build_improvement_direct() is not checking if small
> wonder is already built?

It is a feature, not a bug. This is in order to allow you to move
a Small Wonder to another city, just like you can do with Palace.
See the rationale for allowing this on my genimprs2.diff.gz post.

>   - Small wonders are not under 'Wonders' in help; menu item for
> 'Wonders' should be renamed to 'Great Wonders'

Yes, the Small Wonders are under Improvements on purpose. I thought
about adding another help category, but this needs to be better
discussed. So I will save these cosmetic changes for a later patch.