Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11477) gen imprs

To: vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11477) gen imprs
From: "Marko Lindqvist" <marko.lindqvist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:39:18 -0800

  While I had genimprs4.diff applied in order to see context of your
changes, I did some minor changes.

  - Minor optimization by turning some
    if (is_great_wonder()) {} if (is_small_wonder()) {}
    into
    if (is_great_wonder()) {} else if (is_small_wonder()) {}
  - Updated some comments
  - Turned some of the more inconvenient tabulators into spaces
  - Applies against latest CVS

  In addition to changes I made, I think that these changes should be made:

  - can_player_build_improvement_direct() is not checking if small
wonder is already built?
  - Small wonders are not under 'Wonders' in help; menu item for
'Wonders' should be renamed to 'Great Wonders'

  - ML