Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9709)

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9709)
From: "Marcelo Burda" <mburda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 05:38:52 -0700

> [per - Dim. Aoû. 15 12:35:26 2004]:
>

> Those sound like really bad ideas, if you ask me. Why do you think that is
> necessary?
>
>   - Per

I am 2 good points to argue:
Firs no civilization has or will be able to change continental structure
of Earth, Panama canal or La Manche Tunel only allow move unit from one
ocean to a another or from one Land to A another.

I am thinking in split Huge Continents or Huge oceans  as a option. this
spit can be unstable if continental structure is change. This will be
very bad to see global continental structure change after single tile
change!

the second ones is to equilibrate small isles and big ones