Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) borders patch feedback

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) borders patch feedback
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 05:17:01 -0700

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 04:56:52AM -0700, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> They started when I have loaded that savegame the first time, to continue my
> game. They didn't appear when I did it again. So your guess with a hut is
> probably true. Here is a later savegame attached.

Thanks. However, it looks like the Swedes simply found that city with a
Settlers unit, so I'm not sure what's going on here. I'll let you know
if I figure it out!

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"And do you know Carolina where the biscuits are soft and sweet?"