Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) borders patch feedback

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#1870) borders patch feedback
From: "Ben Webb" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 04:42:52 -0700

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 01:44:04PM -0700, ChrisK@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> I get
> 1: Tile at �rebro->1,3 marked as empty but worked by �rebro!
> 1: 0,36 is listed as being worked by �rebro on the map, but �rebro lists
> the
> tile 1,3 as having status 0
>
> Spiel gespeichert als 'borders+0320.sav.gz'
>
> continously. �rebro is not on my map. Not reproducible. Savegame attached.

It's not in the savegame either. Do these messages only start appearing
after 300AD? If so, send one of those later savegames, please. I will see
if I can reproduce this (my best guess at the moment is that the Swedes
found a friendly city when they investigated a hut). It won't be
directly reproducable from the savegame because borders are recalculated
from scratch when you load the game.

        Ben
--
ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         http://bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk/~ben/
"The more featureless and commonplace a crime is, the more