Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2003:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4326) Pathfinding

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#4326) Pathfinding
From: "ChrisK@xxxxxxxx" <ChrisK@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 07:24:40 -0700

problem no 5

waypoints on enemy units are problematic.

When I set a waypoint (G key) on an enemy unit, the client draws the line to
that unit, and still shows the GOTO arrow *but* doesn't show a line
continuation, that is, it doesn't except any tile as target anymore.

Of course it might not be useful to define further targets in this case
(I seem to remember that this has been possible before) but the UI should be
consistent at least (fx take that unit as target and finish G command).

It would be a nice feature to be allowed to shoot down several units in one
move BTW.

Christian

--
Christian Knoke     * * *      http://www.enter.de/~c.knoke/